• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'll miss Joe and Marvin

Vesper

I'll miss Joe a little bit. Mostly cuz of how good he was before the massive contract especially. As for Marvin, he was a large cancerous tumor to the team. Every time I looked at him it was a constant reminder of the superstar we could've had.

I like to point out, though no one seems to care. The superstars we missed out on aren't even playing on their original teams now. Also, were their original teams better than the Atlanta Hawks over that same time period. Why would we think that any of those guys would have stayed a Hawk.

• Like 1

I'll miss Joe a little bit. Mostly cuz of how good he was before the massive contract especially. As for Marvin, he was a large cancerous tumor to the team. Every time I looked at him it was a constant reminder of the superstar we could've had.

I'll miss Marvin more than Joe.

I will miss Joe a lot. Yeah, we have more shooters that can knock down shots, but we don't have a Joe Johnson that can be "that guy," that can go ISO and knock down important shots when needed. I think it was best for the both us to get rid of Joe. I'm excited to see how this team works this up coming season.

Love the Ivan dunk & block highlights. I hope we can retain him.

• Moderators

I like to point out, though no one seems to care. The superstars we missed out on aren't even playing on their original teams now. Also, were their original teams better than the Atlanta Hawks over that same time period. Why would we think that any of those guys would have stayed a Hawk.

Deron no longer plays for the Jazz but when they trade him they got 2 years of Devin Harris + Derrick Favors + #3 2011 Lottery Pick + Golden State 1st Rounder (Top 7 protected 2013; Top 6 Protected 2014) When we dealt Marvin we got 1 year of Devin Harris and were very excited to get that much. We missed out no matter which way you look at it.

Why not have a giant turd sandwich play the 3. We would have about the same level of production.

I prefer that bag of chips you gave me.