• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone have 2K13 yet?

Admin

I don't think we have enough people here that play to have a league. I got the game last night and its fun but its more difficult with the shot trigger... although being able to perform a lot more dribble moves is fun! The Hawks can shoot the lights out but I'm getting killed on the boards with them. Havent tried myplayer mode yet but will later.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

My player mode is really fun if you stick with it. It takes forever to earn coins and upgrade your player, but it gets really satisfying as your guy gets better and better and you're able to carry your team.I only played a reg. exhibition game in the demo w/ OKC/MIA.It seems like the new shot stick only works well with the star players. I just shoot with the regular X button for normal guys.Love the new postup system too.

I bought (and then returned) the Kinect after I heard you could get a tech called on you for cursing at the TV and sure enough you will get a technical foul called. Problem is that unless you're screaming at the top of your lungs or have your sound almost completely down the voice recognition sucks and will call timeouts or put up the ? symbol wondering what you're saying. Finally ended up returning it since it was ruining the game.I got frustrated and ended up making big changes to the lineup because of getting killed on the boards. Plus I couldn't score for crap with Al or Josh and I used to be automatic with Al in previous versions. Jenkins almost never misses from 3 and Morrow is a beast too but Lou is easily the best scorer on the team. Very fun game but still feels kind of awkward for me.

So getting further into the season and Jenkins is slumping, which I think is pretty cool and realistic. Korver is now the best shooter on my team and as the 7th man he's been leading my team in scoring at 22 points per game as he's a deadly shooter and you can't give him an inch of space. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dont really care much for this years 2k. They made the game too easy for someone who doesn't play to pick up the controller and dominate. I had to put in work to get shooters releases down the past 2 NBA2k. That being said I wouldn't mind playing in a league if you guya have one. If you have a league on Madden 13 in connected careers I would join too.

• 2 months later...

Lol...I bet I'd lose every game online too...I'm just gettin a big head playing the computer at a moderate level ;-)

You need to pump that level up all he way and see how well you do! And yes you'd lose online as there are some freaking 10 year olds out there who are amazing at these games.

Got it last night for XBOX360. I am so bad at every post-NES videogame, basically.

I started off in the MyCareer mode, made a shooting guard who somewhat resembles me if I didn't eat pure pork fat for all my meals and drink nothing but bourbon. (Plus if I could play basketball.)

In the Rookie Challenge, I went 3-27 from 3 (no 2 pt or FT attempts.) In my pre-draft interviews, I told the Cavs I wouldn't suit up for a loser, the Celtics that I didn't like pressure, and the Hawks drafted me #23.

In my first game I fouled out after going 2-14 from 3 and having maybe 8 turnovers. In the post-game presser, I complained about not starting and compared myself to Michael Jordan.

Loving this game so far!

• Like 1

How long did all that take u? Lol ...kinda makes me wanna do the mycareer thing lol

My career is a lot of fun! I've created a pretty badass pg and c and usually play that mode now whenever I do play the game. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Imna try mycareer next time I play. I usually just play the opponent the Hawks are playing that particular day. I actually played the Knicks tonight after we lost to them and ironically enough smoove lost the game for me as well lol.