• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith

Swatguy

This is His team NOW.Well I guess I'm truly the optimist here. I believe come summer guys will look here first and second. I see Josh as the Largest advocate/ambassador in luring the superstar. Josh is no dummy. It is his team, his year to dispell all of the naysayers. I believe he will respond. With these perimeter goods and guards moving at the speed of light, Josh should be in backdoor/allyoop/pick and roll heaven. He averaged 18.8 without having the setups he has now. He may average 25. A reason why it is possible is Josh hungry, motivated, talented and a freaking speciman. He can play 40 minutes in any and every game. He knows he will get a max deal, I think he wants more.

• Moderators

...and this is why I believe J-Smoove isn't going ANYWHERE next offseason. This is his team now; a team that so happens to be in his hometown. Also, as Scrub said, no championship team is going to offer him anywhere near the max. Josh isn't going to bail for a max deal in Toronto or Houston... If he bails, it'll be to a team where he can get a ring, but if he can lure Dwight to Atlanta, he might just do that here...