• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

so drew has laid down the gauntlet

itsslomotionbaby

coach larry drew said after the timberwolves game thatthings will change around here if they dont get better.just exaactlywhat does he mean?are we going to a bigger lineup?starting zazais he going to pull on ferry shirt tail & tell him to get me some more talent in here?the only one that looks redemable around here so far is lou williams.i mean you cant count on devin b/c he is out a month at a time. i am beginning to sour on korver as a starter ( hes good bench material) teague which we have tried to turn the team over too cannot carry a team, he looks like bench material.ive got to ask drew or whom ever was responsible,how did they think a team was going to get through the season without any bigs? i mean last yr. drew would use collins every once & a while & come up with good results b/c some night zaz& ivan arent big enough. that guy from the timbrwolves drorfed anything we had. horford scored his points but geez.for some reason you are petrafied of using petro.why did we justgive the door to collins & dampier without a secound look if nobody else is out their.then drew last night was the first time in a long time you employed the hawks to do a full court press to try and speed the game up. where has that been? all & all we scored 103 which is enough points to win .

We have 2 players who can create their own shot on this team. They are Teague and Williams. That is a good thing. We can't afford to lose either.

Drew is in the last year of his contract and 80% of the roster are in the last year of their contract. Every single player on the team is auditioning for a job next year in each game they play. There is a new GM in town. The players know this but I think Drew was just reminding them.

I'm ready for change if it means adding size, rebouding, and / or post offense.