• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allen Iverson

ATLscrubLove

He can be VERY detrimental to a locker room, not sure if he has really changed much these past few off years or not. All I know is we could use some extra guard help and people will probably still pay to watch him now, which may help us get a "few" bandwagon A.I. fans or something.

"IF" he has in fact changed and is willing to practice. Willing to come off the bench getting a few valuable minutes to help a ball club. I think he will be a bit more humble if he does in fact get back in the NBA. Honestly, I'm now sure how NBA ready he is. I mean he is a 37 year old that has been out of the game for nearly 3 years. But how would you guys feel about bringing him in on a fairly cheap deal to see what he has to offer these days?

I personally wouldn't mind it, we could use all the help we can get.

Posted Image

I understand your optimism, and even 5 years ago I may go for that, maybe. Not now. He's done. All he would do is take minutes from Jenkins, prolly Harris and Teague. No thanks. Hang em up A.I.

Couldn't have said it better myself, A.I. is done and even he knows it.

• Moderators

So one flashy play means what now?

It means you are an absolute superstar. Clearly. Regardless of your offensive inefficiency and the way you destroy a functioning offense by being a blackhole while being a terrible example for the rest of the team in practice, etc.

Remember, we also know that Jordan Crawford is a star since he dunked on Lebron.

• Like 1

Wait, is this a Josh Smith thread or an Iverson thread?

(To be fair, I have no reason to believe Smith is a bad locker room or practice presence, other than the recent suspension.)

It means you are an absolute superstar. Clearly. Regardless of your offensive inefficiency and the way you destroy a functioning offense by being a blackhole while being a terrible example for the rest of the team in practice, etc.

Remember, we also know that Jordan Crawford is a star since he dunked on Lebron.

LOL

• Moderators

I put AI and Stephon Marbury in the same boat of being extremely talented but also very difficult guys to build championship teams around. AI's unwillingness to stop thinking of himself as the man and his difficulties focusing on the court in his last years drove him out of the league before his body was done.