Well Teague choked

Bonkers

I take it seriously. Not crying but we don't get many chances to see our team shine in pressure moments. If you're not going to try to win sit yo butt down! Hell, Jeff was the reason I turned on my TV to watch.We had a winner in KK but the NBA wouldn't put him in the 3pt shooting... I'm guessing they wanted a spurs or knick player to win it! Smh

That seems like a lifetime ago. What have u done for me lately?how about put up damn near 20 and 10 numbers since the new the year smh

No hate. I've been a Teague supporter since day one. And he has been playing fantastic recently no doubt. But like Josh, he is playing for a contract - so while it does show his potential, it's hard to tell if it is entirely genuine. Besides it 's how you play in April-June that separates the men from the boys.

No hate. I've been a Teague supporter since day one. And he has been playing fantastic recently no doubt. But like Josh, he is playing for a contract - so while it does show his potential, it's hard to tell if it is entirely genuine. Besides it 's how you play in April-June that separates the men from the boys.

um Jeff has played some of his best ball in the playoffs so thats no worry. He made some of our biggest plays against Boston last year and had no help from our other "big name" guys