• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

While we're at it...

T21

http://www.hoopsworld.com/10-nba-dream-trades-wed-love-to-see-at-the-trade-deadline/

You gotta give them some credit, as they keep coming at us like Joe Frazier!

This one though is creative and actually pretty good looking from our perspective.

We would receive Pekovic, Williams and Roy for Smith and Zaza.

It would give us new and solid front-court of Pekovic, Al and Williams...

That's an awesome trade as well! Pekovic is my #1 trade target in the off-season, assuming of course that we can't get Dwight or CP3. Man I'd hate to lose medium Z, but maybe we could re-sign him in the off-season.

I've thought that Williams was a flop but he's starting to put it together a little bit lately so the might be worth the squeeze for him. Roy doesn't have much left but he might have a little playoff magic in those old broken down bones so who knows.

This would definitely save our season and give us a nice core going forward.

I didn't crunch any numbers as far as how much would it take to sign Pekovic to a new contract, but I believe that we would still hold enough cap space to re-sign Teague and carefully round out the roster to create a contender...

I didn't crunch any numbers as far as how much would it take to sign Pekovic to a new contract, but I believe that we would still hold enough cap space to re-sign Teague and carefully round out the roster to create a contender...

I'm sure we could re-sign him to a deal for 10-12 million, meaning we'd have 30-35 million tied up in Pek, Al, Williams, Jenkins and Lou. Then we'd have to re-sign Teague and renounce some of our other FA's but we'd have plenty of money to round out the roster with talented players.

Pekovic is one of the best low-post players (the lost art, especially with centers) in the entire NBA and one of the strongest.

He's complete package! He's got so much experience from International basketball, Euroleague and now NBA and he's still young... I've seen him in person on so many occasions while he played for Partizan Belgrade, where he learned most of his craft, fundamental basketball.