Power Rankings: Heat the clear pick to repeat

Hawksquawk

• Moderators

can you help me?

how do i make a new thread ?

Hawksquawk is an automated account, so no it cannot help you... but I believe there is a 100 post limit on making new threads (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If not, then there should be a button when you click "HomeCourt" that says "Start New Topic" on the right side of the screen.

Hawksquawk is an automated account, so no it cannot help you... but I believe there is a 100 post limit on making new threads (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If not, then there should be a button when you click "HomeCourt" that says "Start New Topic" on the right side of the screen.

The only limits we have are for post edit times and the number of posts required to be able to post links. Any member can post a new topic regardless of post count. Thanks for helping the new member on how to create a post.

• Moderators

The only limits we have are for post edit times and the number of posts required to be able to post links. Any member can post a new topic regardless of post count. Thanks for helping the new member on how to create a post.

No prob, I'm a supporter AND a contributor! Couldn't remember if it was Falcons LIFE or Hawksquawk that had that post-thread restriction. Post 100 was a LONG time ago for me. lol

No prob, I'm a supporter AND a contributor! Couldn't remember if it was Falcons LIFE or Hawksquawk that had that post-thread restriction. Post 100 was a LONG time ago for me. lol

That's kind if weird to only allow replies for the first 100 posts. Seems like it would create a lot if useless posts to pad stats. Thank you for being a supporter and contributor!

• Moderators

That's kind if weird to only allow replies for the first 100 posts. Seems like it would create a lot if useless posts to pad stats.Thank you for being a supporter and contributor!

They do it because of all the trash that the site has to deal with. From Saints fans wanting to just swoop in and give a casual "*beep* you" all the way to the Vick supporters wanting to make 10 topics on Matt Ryan hate speech, so the mods have had to enforce a 100 post requirement to make a thread. It really has cut down on the amount of garbage threads being created, not that I really surf those boards anymore. On Falcons Talk more now.

They do it because of all the trash that the site has to deal with. From Saints fans wanting to just swoop in and give a casual "*beep* you" all the way to the Vick supporters wanting to make 10 topics on Matt Ryan hate speech, so the mods have had to enforce a 100 post requirement to make a thread. It really has cut down on the amount of garbage threads being created, not that I really surf those boards anymore. (281) 469-3689On Falcons Talk more now.

That makes sense. Football is a lot more popular and gets a lot more traffic. I decided against doing that and prefer to really filter registrations and require real email addresses and I hand check every IP address of new members plus ones I think are suspicious. It cuts down on membership but makes moderating a lot easier!