• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Not CP3 (Part II)...

ATL_BALLER

How 'bout Bledsoe?

Forgive me if it's been broached before (likely), but he's exactly the kind of ferocious, all-upside talent we need to score in lue of the unrealistic free agents.

As I've said before, if we're serious about changing the culture, I'm absolutely fine moving Teague in a S'N'T. While he certainly has abilty, his inconsistent makeup and failure to bring the fire every game (despite having his own swag coach) are best left with the ol' regime.

Meanwhile, the Clips currently have little-to-no-flexibility, and, assuming they keep Chris, know that Bledsoe's their best chip (and really can no longer be contained in BU role). Perhaps we could give them some cap relief somehow, plus we could leverage our picks in a weak draft.

Worth it to me.

• Moderators

Now this is one I can get behind. Paul is holding this guy back and he seriously could be the next Harden breakout player. He has a couple years to learn from Paul and would be so much cheaper too. He is scheduled to make $2.6 mil next season, so maybe...

I'm OK bringing back Teague with a new coach.Has Bledsoe shown that much more than Teague? The difference in offensive flow when he subs for CP3 is huge.How bout a SnT with Teague to a team in the lottery? Similar to SA trading George Hill to Indy and selecting Khawi Leonard. If there is a player Ferry covets and a lottery team that wants Teague? Kings had interest in Teague before!Where are the Kings slotted to pick?