• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nemanja Bjelica

T21

I know that we're mostly concerned with free agency and the topic of landing D12 and CP3 anyway we can... and that's OK.

However, since we all know that we'll need good complementary players, especially wing players who can play on both ends of the court, I thought that I should bring this guy to everyone's attention.

He's a 6'10" forward who plays excellent team basketball, above-average D, above-average passer for his position, decent shooter with range, doesn't need the ball to be effective, excellent handles for his size...

He has got lots of international experience as well, both for Serbia and his Spanish team Caja Laboral.

If I was asked to compare him to one single player it would be Toni Kukoc... a tall, lean forward, with huge wing span, good handles, high BB IQ, runs the floor well and can guard multiple positions (better defender than Kukoc was).

I know that he was drafted by the Washington in 2010, but perhaps we could trade one of our picks and get him, because he's already complete basketball player that would need less time to crack into the rotation than most of the kids that will be available at 17 and 18... I'm sure that he's DF's type of player and would certainly be a true asset for us going forward.

Edited by T21

Guest Walter

I think minny has his draft rights. With Kahn gone our ability to steal from them in a trade is likely is gone but worth a try.W