• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Forum manager for computers?

Ruckus

I like Tapatalk on my phone because it has the abilitly to not only combine all forums into one cohesive place but also shows all forum topics without having to click on Homecourt, Around the NBA, etc...

Does anyone use a forum manager on their comp?

Tapatalk is fine and all but they're just using stuff that's already built into the desktop and mobile versions of Hawksquawk. You can view all of the content from all forums combined into one by clicking the "NEW CONTENT" link at the top of the menu bar on the regular desktop site. Or you can click this link...

http://hawksquawk.net/community/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

• Like 1

Tapatalk is fine and all but they're just using stuff that's already built into the desktop and mobile versions of Hawksquawk. You can view all of the content from all forums combined into one by clicking the "NEW CONTENT" link at the top of the menu bar on the regular desktop site. Or you can click this link... http://hawksquawk.net/community/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

Thanks, Dolf. I hardly ever use the desktop version. Guess I didn't fish around enough.

Thanks, Dolf. I hardly ever use the desktop version. Guess I didn't fish around enough.

No worries and you're welcome Ruckus. I'm not sure how many people actually use that link, but those that do swear by it. Just as an FYI but that is available on the mobile version of the site as well, for those of you that don't want to pay for Tapatalk.