• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew - A Man Of Mediocrity *SCRUB VID*

ATLscrubLove

I know this isn't my best work but this one was kind of tough actually and I've gotten kind of rusty since the last scrub vid. This one is a bit of a scrub/tribute mixed together so hope y'all enjoy.

• Like 2

It had a really good start to it and I was laughing... but then faded off into the JJ / Josh segments but you had a good start. Just my 2 cents but I think you needed video of LD standing on the sidelines with his arms clenched or talking about energy in the huddle and things like that. But good effort scrubber.

It had a really good start to it and I was laughing... but then faded off into the JJ / Josh segments but you had a good start. Just my 2 cents but I think you needed video of LD standing on the sidelines with his arms clenched or talking about energy in the huddle and things like that. But good effort scrubber.

Yea the flow gave out after the start. I wanted a bit more with the Joe segment especially... I know I wanted him in there but I executed it pretty poorly. The Josh one I thought went well overall but yea you're right... I went funny... eh ok... Then at the very end it was alright with an "inside joke" showing LD talking about ending homelessness. Even though he has another job already lol.