• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Say it ain't so, Deke!

ATL_BALLER

Who's side are you on man! I thought were TRYING to bring Dwight home, not push him away! Posted ImagePosted Image

Haha, I meant maybe they'll demand less child support if he played here.

Wouldn't he have to go back to LA/Orlando to find them?

Doesn't he have baby-mamas here too? Posted Image

One of the Hawks owners should be there as well.

Bye, Dwight.

• Premium Member

LOL. The word you guys are looking for is "irrelevant."

All these years of winning and making the playoffs, and still nobody gives a damn about us...not even our most relevant former players (Nice how Deke and Doc are hitting us from both sides this offseason, lol).

BTW, look at where we rank on the all time list for playoff appearances (+5 for our recent consecutive appearances)...but y'know, rebuilding and being a LOSER (like the Clippers who are WAY down on that list) is what turns the free agents away and makes people disrespect us.

LOL. The word you guys are looking for is "irrelevant."

All these years of winning and making the playoffs, and still nobody gives a damn about us...not even our most relevant former players (Nice how Deke and Doc are hitting us from both sides this offseason, lol).

BTW, look at where we rank on the all time list for playoff appearances (+5 for our recent consecutive appearances)...but y'know, rebuilding and being a LOSER (like the Clippers who are WAY down on that list) is what turns the free agents away and makes people disrespect us.

Wretch, are you feeling okay? 3 very short paragraphs from you has me concerned.

• Like 1