• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Need This To Be Confirmed

dawgfan24348

I might have misheard this but on 92.9 The Game, they're saying the Hawks feels good about their chance being the only team that got a face to face sit down with Dwight

When a woman is deciding between 2 guys, I'm pretty sure that both of them feel good about their chances. Problem is that she is really only interested in one of them and the other guy is going look like a sucker after.

They got that from the Espn article last night. It basically said Hawks are the only team from the sit down interview to start moving on with their Free Agency plans. Another word the Hawks dont like their chances of getting Howard. Someone claim some insider here said the interview process with Howard didn't go well for the Hawks. I haven't seen the post yet.

When a woman is deciding between 2 guys, I'm pretty sure that both of them feel good about their chances. Problem is that she is really only interested in one of them and the other guy is going look like a sucker after.

The problem is that we're dealing with something worse in this situation.

Dwight is probably worth 200-400 million dollars to the Hawks organization. His value would sky rocket the Hawks into contention and give Atlanta something they haven't had since Pettit, a true elite HOF big.

Dwight is probably worth 200-400 million dollars to the Hawks organization. His value would sky rocket the Hawks into contention and give Atlanta something they haven't had since Pettit, a true elite HOF big.

Dwight is actually one of the least impactful (in terms of marketing) "superstars" in the league. I believe that his jersey isn't even among the top 10 in league sales. His value will come in being a lure for level 2 FA's like 'Dre and Smoove types.

Dwight is actually one of the least impactful (in terms of marketing) "superstars" in the league. I believe that his jersey isn't even among the top 10 in league sales. His value will come in being a lure for level 2 FA's like 'Dre and Smoove types.

It's not about his national marketability, it's about his local one for us.

This is an actual question, not trying be a smartass, but realistically what duo you guys think our difference in attendance would be with Dwight? Is he the Kind of guy who fills seats?

Short term, yes. But unless we get other players and build a winner then it won't make much of a difference.

They got that from the Espn article last night. It basically said Hawks are the only team from the sit down interview to start moving on with their Free Agency plans. Another word the Hawks dont like their chances of getting Howard. Someone claim some insider here said the interview process with Howard didn't go well for the Hawks. I haven't seen the post yet.

I don't think so they're talking about another article and all I've heard it went good both from the radio and ESPN

This is an actual question, not trying be a smartass, but realistically what duo you guys think our difference in attendance would be with Dwight? Is he the Kind of guy who fills seats?

He was that kind of guy but he really hurt his image in the last 2 years. Still we would be better than 26th, middle of the pack probably.

Edited by nitte

So dinner with the entire Rockets front office, Deke and Hakeem doesn't count as a face to face meeting???? I'm confused....

The initial quote in this thread is wrong... either that or the guys on the radio have no idea what they're talking about. 5 teams had face to face meetings. The Hawks are the only one who've shown any sign of moving on after the signing of Korver, which I don't necessarily agree means they're moving on. But none of the other teams have signed any players.

The initial quote in this thread is wrong... either that or the guys on the radio have no idea what they're talking about. 5 teams had face to face meetings. The Hawks are the only one who've shown any sign of moving on after the signing of Korver, which I don't necessarily agree means they're moving on. But none of the other teams have signed any players.

The guys on the radio have no idea what they are talking about, it is Rachel that continues saying it, Surprised that "Atlanta sports radio" has no idea what they are talking about, never seen that before.