• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FAs we need to get...

Diesel

You are correct no need to panic, but in today's NBA, Parker or Wiggins are more likely to pull a Lebron and bolt than lead ATL to a championship. You can't think getting a top three pick is the fix, it may be, but more likely it isn't.

If someone finds another way that a franchise player will come play for the Hawks, Ferry is all ears, because he just tried to lure one and nothing happened. The draft is our best chance at a Franchise changing player and you must have hope that he stays, not be a downer and settle for a "ok" team for the next 2 or so years.

I say we lose all the games hope we get the #1 pick, have him on injured reserve all year so we can lose all games, repeat process for the next 4 years to get a starting 5. Then hope all are hall of famers since they were picked in the lottery and the #1 pick. You know since everyone drafted in the lottery pans out. You know guys like Marvin Williams, Josh Childress, Sheldon Williams, etc. Tanking is awesome.

• Like 1

I say we lose all the games hope we get the #1 pick, have him on injured reserve all year so we can lose all games, repeat process for the next 4 years to get a starting 5. Then hope all are hall of famers since they were picked in the lottery and the #1 pick. You know since everyone drafted in the lottery pans out. You know guys like Marvin Williams, Josh Childress, Sheldon Williams, etc. Tanking is awesome.

Sarcastic posts for what, because some of us are more understanding to what is going on and don't want panic signings of Ellis/Smith/Bynum? Instead of comparing other GM's decision makings (drafting of Marvin, etc) to others to prove nothing, try to be more understanding to the position the team is currently in.

Sarcastic posts for what, because some of us are more understanding to what is going on and don't want panic signings of Ellis/Smith/Bynum? Instead of comparing other GM's decision makings (drafting of Marvin, etc) to others to prove nothing, try to be more understanding to the position the team is currently in.

Read the other post. I never said sign those guys. Keep cap flexibility, make smart trades/signings, and acquire draft picks. This can be done with tanking. No panic what so ever and I'm very understanding the position this team is in.

Read the other post. I never said sign those guys. Keep cap flexibility, make smart trades/signings, and acquire draft picks. This can be done with tanking. No panic what so ever and I'm very understanding the position this team is in.

I understand. I see it like this, we had 3 guys under contract to start the off-season. That tells me Ferry isn't going to build a complete roster in one off-season. He will make sure there are 12 guys to start the season, but it isn't going to be what fans hope for. It's a process, a rebuild (not saying tank, it's a build to Ferry's vision). Now, if we "tank" or not, that has yet to be seen. It is though, a great way to find a potential franchise player since we are rebuilding a team.