• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN First take.....

If you can tune into first take this morning its well worth the watch.

First off... they bring in a GATOR in Chandler Parsons so that's enough for everyone to tune in, in the first place.

Secondly Kevin Hart is going in on Skip and Steven. Well worth the watch or the replay imo.

Ya, I love all the recent Gator coverage:

1. Are they discussing the Pouncey twins wearing hats to clubs saying "Free Hernandez." After all the 2 guys he shot in Florida were b/c he had the Pouncey twins back from the college bar altercation.

2. Are they discussing how Urban Meyer helped sweep murder investigations and many other arrest under the rug while playing players without suspensions and keeping it from the media ?

3. Are they discussing the X-football player, who was kicked off the team by Muschamp, but was quoted as saying "If Meyer was still here then I'd still be playing."

4. Are they discussing the 3 arrest of Cam Newon while at Florida.........all of which were hidden from the media until arrest #4 caused Meyer to finally kick him off the team.

5. Are they discussing the corrupt District Attorney who helps hide all the arrest of Flordia players and help to cover up the Hernandez drive by shooting several years ago.

6. Are they discussing the stud Gator DL who was arrested for a DUI the Thursday before the UGA / FL but was allowed to play ?

Your right.........GATOR coverage is a can't miss thing these days !

• Like 1

Ya, I love all the recent Gator coverage:

1. Are they discussing the Pouncey twins wearing hats to clubs saying "Free Hernandez." After all the 2 guys he shot in Florida were b/c he had the Pouncey twins back from the college bar altercation.

2. Are they discussing how Urban Meyer helped sweep murder investigations and many other arrest under the rug while playing players without suspensions and keeping it from the media ?

3. Are they discussing the X-football player, who was kicked off the team by Muschamp, but was quoted as saying "If Meyer was still here then I'd still be playing."

4. Are they discussing the 3 arrest of Cam Newon while at Florida.........all of which were hidden from the media until arrest #4 caused Meyer to finally kick him off the team.

5. Are they discussing the corrupt District Attorney who helps hide all the arrest of Flordia players and help to cover up the Hernandez drive by shooting several years ago.

6. Are they discussing the stud Gator DL who was arrested for a DUI the Thursday before the UGA / FL but was allowed to play ?

Your right.........GATOR coverage is a can't miss thing these days !

haha I love it!!! we should play the game who has the most arrests uf/uga in another thread for some other time.

But as far as this show goes... it's def a must watch as they kept Kevin Hart on there for a majority of the show. Replay just started airing so if anyone is interested in have a great laugh. Tune in.