Another Schröder Article

ag82

That Ben Golliver ain't a bad basketball writer is he? We need to constantly be reminded this kid aint a perrinial All-Star Champion Triple Double Machine....yet. I need him to tune out all this praise that's flowing from Las Vegas and still be hungry to improve everyday. He seems like a high-character kid, though. The only thing I worry about is not having a vet to take him under the wing at PG. Hell, he might take Teague under his. With his already professional attention to small details though, I'm not sure if Ferry took that into account and felt he'd be okay without a Jarret Jack or Andre Miller type.I'm anxious to see more of Bud's coaching style. If the words "player's coach" ever get associated with him, I'm gonna have a problem. We got all the emotional waste guys out from our treadmill teams, but Al and Jeff still may have a little softness that needs to be ironed out real quick. Shredder is arguably the franchises' biggest asset now, he needs to get started off on the good foot as far as being pushed hard mentally by his coach.And I might change my handle to "I had that before"

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

I can't wait until Schröder goes head to head with Rondo. It would be like looking in the mirror. I have no hawk jersey's of current guys on the roster. My last ones were jj, smoove and Marvin. I might need a Schröder one now.