• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So is this our roster?

Dragitoff

I hope we sign Greg Oden. We only got one true center on the roster and that's Bebe. The rest are just tweeners. Some won't even get a lot of mins like Antić and Bebe. We still have about 20-25 MPG left on the table since Zaza signed elsewhere. Mozgov just got 3/14. If proven healthy, Oden should at least get 2/8.

This is team built to be a 9th to 10th seed Eastern conference team. They aren't getting in the playoffs as they stand.

It's amazing how much of a big deal some people make out of Al being a 6 10 (all star) center, as not good enough. It is not ideal, but, it is no where as bad as some make it out to be.

Edited by swolehawk2

It's amazing how much of a big deal some people make out of Al being a 6 10 (all star) center, as not good enough. It is not ideal, but, it is no where as bad as some make it out to be.

Yeah. I think he is an all star center, but he can be an elite 4 with the right guy in the middle. Alonzo Mourning didn't have traditional center size but he was definitely an all star center in his prime. I'm happy with Horford in the middle. I would be ecstatic with him at the 4.
  • Like 1

We get killed by bigger teams when horford plays the 5. Thats why we need a legit center.

Yeah. I think he is an all star center, but he can be an elite 4 with the right guy in the middle.Alonzo Mourning didn't have traditional center size but he was definitely an all star center in his prime.I'm happy with Horford in the middle. I would be ecstatic with him at the 4.

alonzo mourning has a much thicker build than horford. Horford doesnt have the body type to bang down low like alonzo does.

Edited by yungsta