• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

UFC 165: Jones vs Gustafsson (spoilers)

Admin

That may be the best UFC fight I've ever seen and I absolutely cannot believe they stole that win from Gustafsson as he thoroughly beat Jon Jones in this fight. This kid is really good and a perfect match for Jones so I really hope they have a re-match soon.

How the f did one of the judges have it 49-46 for Jones?? At best Jones won 3 (really only the 4th andn 5th) rounds and somehow that judge gave him 4 rounds?

But there you go EazyRoc, talking about guys not being able to beat fighters like Jones, well I'll tell ya what Jones DID NOT earn this win, he only got the benefit of the doubt because he's the champ.

Check out these Tweets from other UFC fighters about the decision. lex.got robbed imo— Kelvin Gastelum (@KelvinGastelum) September 22, 2013To recap: I clearly had Gustafsson for rnd 1 & 2. Had Jones winning 3, 4 & 5. In close rnds, u have to assume rnds will go to champ. #ufc165— Kenny Florian (@kennyflorian) September 22, 2013Can we just call the Jones vs Gustafson that fight a draw?— Cung Le (@CungLe185) September 22, 2013WTF....??? Really???— Brandon Vera (@Verafied) September 22, 2013that was the greatest light heavy weight fight in ufc history. Gustafsson won it on my card 3-2— Chris Leben (@cripplerufc) September 22, 2013#UFC165 That was BS! Gustaffson won that fight!!— Martin Kampmann (@MartinKampmann) September 22, 2013" @notcdub: @dc_mma how'd you have it DC?" 3-2 Jones, very close fight. 2,4,5. Gus had 4 until he got hurt with elbow to end the round.— Daniel Cormier (@dc_mma) September 22, 2013Great fight by #Jones & #Gustafson but no way Jones won that fight. Draw...maybe but I feel Gustafson won 3rnds to 2. #UFC165 #ufc #MMA— Josh Barnett (@JoshLBarnett) September 22, 2013I was absolutely convinced that @AlexTheMauler won the fight. Excellent performance and super humble...— George Sotiropoulos (@georgesots) September 22, 2013That was a terrible decision. Terrible.— Dan Hardy (@danhardymma) September 22, 2013Hats off to @AlexTheMauler great fight I had u winning. Wow great show.— Tito Ortiz (@titoortiz) September 22, 2013I thought @AlexTheMauler won that one— Gray Maynard (@GrayMaynard) September 22, 2013Nail bitter, I got Gusta by split— Luke Rockhold (@LukeRockhold) September 22, 2013Omg crazy fight!! I have jones for sure taking rds 4/5 but the first 3 are a toss up. I have jones eking out rd 2/3 so 49-46 but idk #ufc165— Sarah Kaufman (@mmasarah) September 22, 2013Guys just remembering that in a close decision the champion keeps the belt because the challenger must have a clear victory to win the fight— Junior Dos Santos (@junior_cigano) September 22, 2013