• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks vs. Charlotte Bobnets Preseason 7:30 EST Game Thread

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Dennis had a rough shooting night and made some bad plays, but you can clearly see he's got the talent, ability and mentality of a true point guard. I liked the fact that he doesn't seem to get down on himself and plays with confidence.

Edited by Jody23

• Moderators

Made the short trip to Asheville from Greenville last night.

- Dennis has a ton of potential but like any 19 year old rookie, he's going to have some rough spots. Sessions absolutely carved him up and baited him into numerous fouls last night. Dennis also fell in love with the 3 a little too much last night, most of the just rimming out. On the other hand he stayed aggressive and had a couple of really impressive pocket passes on sideline pick n rolls.

- Scott absolutely has a place on this team. He can stroke it and kind of reminds me of a poor man's Milsap.

- Milsap and DMC are going to be fan favorites. Both guys hustle and give 100% on every play. I was pleasantly surprised by DMC's ability to finish around the basket.

- Speaking of finishing around the basket (or lack thereof) Wilkins had a really, really rought night. Pretty sure he doesn't make the team (Not that there was much of a chance to anyways)

- Like what was said before Ivey > Mack.

- All in all this team's well constructed. Hopefully BeBe and Muscala can improved in Spain and come in ready to play next year along with our 2014 draft picks, should be a influx of talent next season.

Was that you in the vintage green Hawks jersey behind the basket?

Was that you in the vintage green Hawks jersey behind the basket?

I haven't watched the game's broadcast yet, so not sure I know who you're talking about but no that wasn't me. I was behind the basket though, blue adidas Hawks basketball shirt and a local Asheville brew in hand.