• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watching hawks games?

AustralianHawksFan

Last year when I had Time Warner and NBALP, the TV telecast would show real commercials. In other words, I got to watch BR-30 commercials the entire time. It was fun. I also had the option of watching the pregame and postgame since I have SportSouth. I did not ever think about that option though and screwed up by not playing the Larry Drew drinking game.

This year with ATT U-Verse and NBALP, the TV telecast does not show a single commercial. It is the annoying stats screen. The service is so frustrating.

Well last night was great, got to watch the pre-game stuff and the game in excellent quality plus was able to easily pause and resume it. Only negative was that they didn't show the post-game, but that's no biggie. I'm just thankful to not have to hear that God awful tune during the stats screen on NBA LP!!!!

Well last night was great, got to watch the pre-game stuff and the game in excellent quality plus was able to easily pause and resume it. Only negative was that they didn't show the post-game, but that's no biggie. I'm just thankful to not have to hear that God awful tune during the stats screen on NBA LP!!!!

Does it still lag behind? If not, you can now join the in game chat.Posted Image

Yeah it's still about 45 seconds behind :(

Local commercials rock though seeing the Hawks promos on TV.

Bummer - oh well. We can continue talking about you in the chat then.Posted Image

Haha I hope y'all have something more interesting to talk about besides what a ray of sunshine I am Posted Image

BTW you need to update the chatroom as my :sungum: icon is not in there. Then we will really start talking about you!

BTW you need to update the chatroom as my :sungum: icon is not in there. Then we will really start talking about you!

Yeah I guess I should... But it's so much more fun hearing the words to describe me as opposed to a variable meaning sun lol

Thanks Ebert, this one is great. I'm usually at work when the games are on during the week. I'm streaming the game @Nets right now in pretty decent quality. Do you know how long it takes for the games to become available?

Edit: Wow, I just tried the 720p stream and no buffering!

I'm not very sure, because normally are uploaded at midday and I'm not at home. As I said, when I pay attention (weekend) to when they upload, it's normally at midday IN SPAIN. So... calculate, I don't know what hour is there XD

BTW, some days you will have to download the VLC media player

I got a one day subscription today to test out Ballstreams for the Rockets game. After watching the first quarter, I am able to watch it on the HD stream without any buffering. I am getting the feed from the Singapore CDN. Very happy with it, so I think I will commit to a 3 or 6 month subscription.

The bad? Hawks only scored 10 in the first quarter.

Thanks for the tip Dolf.

• Like 1

I got a one day subscription today to test out Ballstreams for the Rockets game. After watching the first quarter, I am able to watch it on the HD stream without any buffering. I am getting the feed from the Singapore CDN. Very happy with it, so I think I will commit to a 3 or 6 month subscription.

The bad? Hawks only scored 10 in the first quarter.

Thanks for the tip Dolf.

Well I can't take the credit for this one Rick as others have recommended it on here, but I guess I kinda raved a bit about it here in this thread and it's really good. Kinda neat how you can pick different servers and you can choose to watch from beginning or watch in progress.

• Like 1