• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KD

benhillboy

What the hell is going on with this kid? His nicknames never fit, but Ive dubbed him RoboDrop in honor of the upcoming movie that will not hold a candle to the original but I digress. I'll argue Michael Jordan's almost unanimous sentiment amongst basketball fans that he was the greatest player ever until I'm blue in the face, but I will not question he was the greatest pound-for-pound scorer there ever was or will be. But KD doesn't carry a lot of pounds around with him. I'm starting to actually wonder if he can unseat His Airness. They might need to come up with some rule changes for this boy. Move the three line back half a foot, only award 1 free throw on a jump shot attempt, knock a couple centimeters off the circumference of the hoop, I don't know. All I know is he scores easier than anyone I've ever seen. I didn't like his handle at all at first, now he has it on a string. He got the one-legged Dirk fall away now. Sometimes he throws up crazy looking hooks, bottoms. A pull-up 28 footer is a great shot for him. I know he was considered a perrineal All-Star coming out, but justifiably there were concerns about his size and strength. I don't think anyone, even he, had him playing at this level. I used to think he'd never surpass LeBron, and in terms of hardware, that may be true. But as far as 2014, the year might be his.