• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coming out party for Schröder is tonight

• Premium Member

I'm not saying don't develop Mack but we already know for sure Mack is going to be a backup at best. We don't know what Dennis will be but we can know if we start his development now.As far as Teague goes I'm done hoping Teague is more than he is. My biggest problem with Teague ain't his skills, it's his attitude. This new Teague we are seeing this year attacks the basket but by force. Teague doesn't have the aggressive attitude that his two backups have. It's hard to develop a passionate point guard that you need to be naturally aggressive and attack the goal at will.At this point I'm not too much worried about Teagues return cause I hope we trade him and develop Mack and Dennis. Oh and last thing...I love ferry and buds competitive drive but they just too damn worried about the playoffs for me! I don't like tanking but hell give me a high draft pick especially in this years draft and a chance to develop a 19 year old who will surely make tons of mistakes but will gain confidence and develop his all around game.

I think Ferry may end up regretting matching Teague.

• Premium Member

I think he already does. Mack imo could start for us right now and Dennis could develop as the backup.

And I say that moreso because of the size of the contract itself. It will be difficult to move a mediocre point guard making 8 million per in today's league which is full of quality point guards.

You can't use boxscore only to compare players. You could do that a little on PER36 or PER48 numbers. But another big point in judging players is, whom are they playing with. As a starter you play with the best guys of your team most of the time. And there is a huge difference whether Horf and sap are drawing the attention of the defense instead of Antić and Ayón. They also will be more effective on converting one's dimes. So don't argue that much about the simple numbers.

Another fact I want to point out is, that Mack is doing VERY well. I watched most SL and preseason games and I wanted Ivey to stay with the team. Not because I thought he was better than Mack, but because of the fact that I wanted Dennis to get as much playing time as possible. Mack was already doing well at SL and preseason in his limited minutes and that's why I knew he could steal Dennis' minutes...

Teague is struggling a lot right now and so let's hope he earns an All Star spot (but I doubt that). That would be the only chance to boost his trade value for a valuable trade before trade deadline. In this scenario hawks would be able to develop two young PGs on very valuable contracts.