• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clowney wants to go to Falcons?!

benhillboy

@Dolfan23 Just heard on Atlanta radio that Dolphins are shopping Dion Jordan!

@JayBirdHawk yeah I heard that but put zero trust into it since it came from that moron LaCanfora who's rarely ever right and never right concerning the Dolphins.Only way us fans think we trade him would be for a young OT and a 1st. Likely the OT Philly drafted last year and their 20 something pick this year but I highly doubt he's trade. Less than 1% chance.

Difference between a naturally gifted freak who spends a ton of time working on his body and a guy who spends a time of time working on his craft. You'll see he's going to be a major bust. There's a very long list of guys like this who were "sure things" who were just awful in the pros. Brian Bozworth comes to mind as a guy who was a super athletic freak like this who was supposed to dominate but had a bad attitude. Or closer to home, how about... http://www.craveonline.com/sports/articles/493213-top-10-nfl-draft-busts

No one thought Bruce would be that good. That draft was terrible and Bruce sort of fit a need. Overall your point is valid though. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk