• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pick Your Target....

Diesel

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[*]Greg Monroe - More of a PF than a center. Detroit will match any offer for him, so no.

[*]Marcin Gortat - Looking for his payday too, but will be the cheaper of the three options. Oldest guy too, so not someone we'd sign looking to build for the future.

[*]Spencer Hawes - The best option, but another guy looking for a payday. Best fit for the Hawks since he can step back and hit a three. Tallest guy mentioned at 7'1". Might be a SnT probable with Millsap going out for Hawes and early 2nd round pick. As long as he doesn't want the max, I say heck ya. Plus, the fine state Georgia loves proud Republicans like Hawes. I see a lot of typos in the future of HS talking about Spencer Hawks.

C - Spencer Hawes

PF - Al Horford

SF - DMC

SG - KK

PG - Teague

That lineup makes us better and Hawes is only 25. Then we could go shopping for a SG and/or SF.

I'm not interested in Monroe at all, but do you really think Detroit would match any offer for him? I think they've seen enough of Josh this year to know he can't play the 3 with Monroe at the 4 and Drummond at the 5. Obviously they'd love to move Josh, but there's not a single team in the league that will take his contract on right now. Seems to me like they'll basically have to let Monroe walk.

Gortat will get a raise from his current $7.7m and I'd bet it comes from the Wizards. Wouldn't mind him as a shorter term solution on the right contract, though.

No thanks on Hawes, he'll get overpaid (nowhere near the max though) and then shit bricks with his new team. Of course he'll put up a few stretches of big games, but then he'll go unheard from - just like he's always done. Plus he's not exactly the defensive presence that the Hawks need inside.

• Like 1