• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Dude Nailed It

hazer

I wasn't all that familiar with Payne-In-The-A before reading up on the NBADraft.net and DraftExpress evals over the past few weeks. Was surprised at the pick, but gotta admit it's a very good fit. Reminds me a lot of Sap, would be cool to see Horf/Payne/Sap on the floor at the same time. Hopefully can develop into a starter in a couple of years.

I wasn't all that familiar with Payne-In-The-A before reading up on the NBADraft.net and DraftExpress evals over the past few weeks. Was surprised at the pick, but gotta admit it's a very good fit. Reminds me a lot of Sap, would be cool to see Horf/Payne/Sap on the floor at the same time. Hopefully can develop into a starter in a couple of years.

I personally never want to seem them all on the court at the same time. Sap can't guard the quicker forwards in this league.

So naturally have all three of them on the court at the same time only when Sap would be guarding the not-so-quicker forwards in this league ;)

There was plenty of talk of him in the draft forum prior to the draft.

I pretty much stick to HomeCourt, so I missed most of that unfortunately.

There was plenty of talk of him in the draft forum prior to the draft.

I pretty much stick to HomeCourt, so I missed most of that unfortunately.

Scratch that. Just found where I actually commented on your Payne thread. Must've been before it was bumped from HomeCourt to DraftTalk.

Hard to not love this guy:

http://youtu.be/qxFKBYPEgRo

Edited by hazer