Nuggets close to deal with Mike Miller mean Gallinari may be available at a decent offer?

turnermx

• Premium Member

Gallo is a good player. Leaves a bit to be desired on the defensive end though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Moderators

I was said that Saric was high on Danny's big board on draft day and they considered moving up to get him... Saric and Gallo are similar... Maybe if we miss out on Deng, we use Salmons to go after Gallo?  Gallo is at $10.8 mil/yr next season... Would be at the top of what Salmons would bring... I'd be for it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I was said that Saric was high on Danny's big board on draft day and they considered moving up to get him... Saric and Gallo are similar... Maybe if we miss out on Deng, we use Salmons to go after Gallo?  Gallo is at $10.8 mil/yr next season... Would be at the top of what Salmons would bring... I'd be for it.

Oops I need to pay attention to who is FA / RFA.. it is good to know that Salmons would work for him, that would allow Denver to free up about 9.8 mil in cap space right? and I think we would still be under cap, maybe @hawksfanatic can chime in

I remember reading something about Gallinari after New York traded him to Denver.  Something along the lines of he is going to miss New York because of having sex with supermodels.