• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis 4 Germany

rd79

Edited by rd79

Most important factor why Dennis has such a turnover prone game, is that he is a sick driver. One that still lacks allot of experience. He often chooses the wrong momentum or underway gets stuck. Yet that ability to drive is money.

If he would just be another ball secure first PG with little TO'S he wouldnt play in NBA.

I dont think "taking care of the ball" is such an issue. It is, but not as bad as it is made out to be. He has to play to his strengths if he wants to make it in the NBA, and also if wanting to advance a very limited Germany team, he needs to carry that load and be that factor that is hit or miss ATM.

Specially as a bench guy he can be valuable shacking up defences, but surely as a starter he srsly needs to learn allot about "taking care of the ball", while choosing his moments to play to his A-strengths. If he had that he would be legit right now, but remember he's a nr17 pick at 21 and a Euro PG at PG(rare for good reasons).

He's going against allot of odds, and I for one like he's showing so much heart and determination to stay on his type of game. The smarts will come...I hope.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1