• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OT: Georgia State

Johnnybravo4

I went to a few games last year and it was well worth the $$$. I forgot which game it was but GSU hit a shot at the buzzer to force OT and later won. That was as exciting as any basketball game I've seen in awhile.

And stop with trying to take Coach Hunter away. We need something to look forward to after football season (egads).

As for this year's team, I think they're trying to get their sea legs under them. Similar to last season when they struggled out of the gate then went on a long winning streak. If they could've rebounded a lick, they would've made the big dance and been a tough team to put out in the first round. I expect them to do the same thing this year but we'll see...

I was at the game sitting courtside right in front of the student section. After hitting the buzzer beater RJ ran over to the student section, yanked out his tucked in jersey, and yelled to he student.............."This is my mutha-f***** house !

It was great to be on the floor for that one. At the very least he will be an excellent role player in the NBA. With his length he will be a heck of a defender and we all know he is an elite shooter. I bet his wingspan is every bit of 6'10''.

Don't be down on the football program. They are bringing in some talented JUCO defensive talent to turn around the defense and some quality RBs too. The weaknesses of the team are being addressed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...