• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vote for your Hawks!

AUhawksfan

Put in my votes for my Hawks and actually felt good about most of them as being worthy of All-Star consideration.  My West votes start with the Brow!

Speaking of AD, I never noticed how much he resembles sloth from the Goonies when he smiles. Saw a picture the other day and I wanted to offer him a Baby Ruth. His mouth is so jacked up he should be asking Michael Strahan for dental advice! 

BKqlDJcCUAMgDQ9.jpg

Sloth.jpg

• Like 1

Speaking of AD, I never noticed how much he resembles sloth from the Goonies when he smiles. Saw a picture the other day and I wanted to offer him a Baby Ruth. His mouth is so jacked up he should be asking Michael Strahan for dental advice!

I also saw sloth a few days ago...popeye Jones was on a bench as an assistant. The resemblance is uncanny. Lol...great now I want a baby Ruth ...r they vegan? :-/

• Premium Member

I also saw sloth a few days ago...popeye Jones was on a bench as an assistant. The resemblance is uncanny. Lol...great now I want a baby Ruth ...r they vegan? :-/

nope:( got milk

Don't forget to vote for your starters here: http://allstarballot.nba.com/

I already went and showed Millsap some love, who still seems to be under the radar. If the percentage numbers are accurate on the site then Dennis is really getting some love!

I'm gonna stuff the ballots like I'm stuffing a ....

Like a big fat piñata full of nasty cheap candy for the kids...

Ps I'm getting fam n friends to stuff as well. Recruited 7 people already...they said they'd vote 10 times each...70 votes there and I'm gonna attack in at least 80 times...

150 and counting...

• Moderators

AD hit the genetic lottery on his basketball playing genes and umm...let's just say he didn't win the lottery on a few other items.  Kind of like some of those video games where you have to build your own character and you max out certain skills and leave others utterly neglected.

Man, I love watching him play though.  I wish the Brow had landed in the ATL.

yes.gif

Edited by AHF
  • Like 2