• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks' current run of success is my doing.

drzachary

@Dolfan23 I'm outta likes - need.....more.....gasping....hurry, lol

I've been there...it feels like $hit...u wanna like a post so bad that it hurts...here's what I do...man up (or lady in this case) , drink a bottle of ur fav scotch(prolly wine in this case)..and SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP..nothing will get you more "likes" than your checkbook and fav pen.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

I've been there...it feels like $hit...u wanna like a post so bad that it hurts...here's what I do...man up (or lady in this case) , drink a bottle of ur fav scotch(prolly wine in this case)..and SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP..nothing will get you more "likes" than your checkbook and fav pen.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

Ps if it helps Jay just hit reply to my posts and gimme one if these ...;-)

It saves ur likes and btw I know you love me so I don't need the reassurance like @kg01 might.

And if you're curious, here's Corn Dog #1 for this season, which came during that awful blowout loss to the Lebrons: http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/400501-official-game-thread-hawks-cavaliers/?p=732304

• Like 1

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

@Spud2Nique @Dolfan23    Well  shiiiiiiiiiiit.....I just renewed my subscription for 2 years.  Which sub gives you unlimited likes.

:-)

Ps if it helps Jay just hit reply to my posts and gimme one if these ...;-)

It saves ur likes and btw I know you love me so I don't need the reassurance like @kg01 might.

This sucks sobbing.gif  

Edited by JayBirdHawk

@Spud2Nique @Dolfan23    Well  shiiiiiiiiiiit.....I just renewed my subscription for 2 years.  Which sub gives you unlimited likes.

Ha there's no unlimited amount but because I like the two of you so much I doubled the limit for supporters from 50 per 24 hours to 100. It's crazy that y'all are hitting like 50 times in a day! 

• Like 1

Ha there's no unlimited amount but because I like the two of you so much I doubled your limit from 50 per 24 hours to 100. It's crazy that y'all are hitting like 50 times in a day!

If national hot bath day was yesterday can I still celebrate it today? Cuz this extra likes thing gave me chills ;-)

Winston Churchill: Why stand when you can sit.

Ha there's no unlimited amount but because I like the two of you so much I doubled your limit from 50 per 24 hours to 100. It's crazy that y'all are hitting like 50 times in a day! 

Damn...didn't know I had 50, thought was 25.

Now I'm ashamed,   really ashamed ashamed_face_4053.jpg

@Dolfan23, it's your fault, I gave a ton of likes in your  45 days  ago thread.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Damn...didn't know I had 50, thought was 25.

Now I'm ashamed, really ashamed ashamed_face_4053.jpg

@Dolfan23, it's your fault, I gave a ton of likes in your 45 days ago thread.

@JayBirdHawk

You're like lil Wayne n birdwoman when it comes to likes..

You make it rain on em..like a window pain..bandza make her dance..spudzy make her c..

Ha there's no unlimited amount but because I like the two of you so much I doubled the limit for supporters from 50 per 24 hours to 100. It's crazy that y'all are hitting like 50 times in a day!

I love u

Now, now Dr. Z., I should get some credit since the tag line above my avatar has been "ECFs here we come" from the start of the season!

(of course my avatar at the start of the season was a Sherman tank, but hey, gotta cover all bases)

You're known as captain tank! So you get no credit and my God have mercy on your soul. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

• Like 1

You're known as captain tank! So you get no credit and my God have mercy on your soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

The best scene in Billy!

Everybody is now dumber for listening to..