• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Flow chart for understanding the Hawks Offense

Nothing at the link either. They must have pulled it down.

I just clicked the link, I'm looking at hit. I'm not tech savvy enough to help you. Google it: hawks offense flow chart. Edited by JayBirdHawk

I just clicked the link, I'm looking at hit. I'm not tech savvy enough to help you. Google it: hawks offense flow chart.

You may have a cached version of it. I Googled it and it's been taken down. Right-click the picture and save it to your desktop please. Or take a screenshot of it? Cause I'm guessing someone got in trouble for posting it.

JayBirdHawk:

There's an old saying that applies here.

"There is none so blind as those who will not see."

You will be happy to know that Grandpa sees it fine.  Don't understand the problem

they are having..  Maybe they can't see what I see.  If not, I'm truly sorry for them.

crazy.gif

At first I thought the point was that there was nothing, like as in the joke is that you can't stop us so don't even worry about trying to have a flow chart.

But I saw the actual flow chart and it's pretty cool.

LOL boy do I feel dumb. We have to disable our adblocker I believe Dolfan.  I thought I disabled on here already though but I guess not.

Aha that's it! Good job Bob!! I'm attaching it to JayBird's original post just in case anyone else has an AdBlocker. Who in the hell created that page and made it appear as an ad is beyond me.