• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

ESPN All-Access: Soaring Hawks

LucastheThird

That network is starting to drop the term 'hot' to describe the Hawks and instead use good. Nothing new we don't already know, but it's great to see them giving major love to our guys.

@Dolfan23 Are their videos embeddable here? I couldn't quite get it to work.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
Embedded vid
  • Like 1

• Moderators

That network is starting to drop the term 'hot' to describe the Hawks and instead use good. Nothing new we don't already know, but it's great to see them giving major love to our guys.

Having problems editing your post for w/e reason. But to embed ESPN vids, you have to check the box next to "Enable HTML" and then copy and paste the video script into the editing box.

• Like 3

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&adSetCode=91cDU6NuXTGKz3OdjOxFdAgJVtQcKJnI&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:12237197&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

Gotta use HTML to embed the videos. Only YouTube videos will embed without HTML. Thanks ferrrsure for embedding it.

BTW did you guys ever look at the videos on our homepage or click the video link in the top navigation bar? That's got most, if not all, of the nba.com videos that get posted about the Hawks. 

Not even going to try and lie, never looked at it before now. I've never really explored the site; guess I need to.

• Like 3