• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pero Antić and First round trade pick to Brooklyn for Plumlee

atlhawks1

And I could counter that Pero was the difference in us even making the playoffs to begin with, and allowing us to take Indy to 7 games. We can play these hypothetical games forever.

exactly. his scrub play ALLOWED indiana to stay in that series. you can ignore it all day, but the hawks are a JUMP SHOOTING team. for the last two years, anytime they have gotten into trouble its because their jumpes werent falling. this means that if they can hold the paint down and rebound and block shots, etc. they lose. so, if you GONNA GO WITH A CENTER THAT SPREADS THE FLOOR, he better have a highter shooting percentage than pero. i rather the hawks have some balance, somebody who can hit the boards and REALLY do that dirty work they need. teams have figured atlanta out, which is why they have lost what is it, 3 or 4 of their last six. to beat atlanta, you dont chase them around on defense, you let them shoot the jumpers and defend the paint and work the boards on offense. thats how memphis beat them.

"teams have figured Atlanta out." haha

EVERY team in any sport has a weak point. you know exactly what i mean. teams have figured out that IF they gonna beat the hawks, its in the paint. 

its no wonder this city has ONE championship in 50 years of pro sports.......same ole same ole......it like these teams allergic to REALLY winning. going to the playoffs is nothing. its about chips........

Edited by atlbenz

EVERY team in any sport has a weak point. you know exactly what i mean. teams have figured out that IF they gonna beat the hawks, its in the paint. 

its no wonder this city has ONE championship in 50 years of pro sports.......same ole same ole......it like these teams allergic to REALLY winning. going to the playoffs is nothing. its about chips........

At least wait a couple of years before you say this Hawks team is "same ole same ole".  They've been pretty aggressively transforming this team.  I'm sure they'd like a Brendan Wright or Tyson Chandler on the team, but those guys can't be had for nothing. 

At least wait a couple of years before you say this Hawks team is "same ole same ole".  They've been pretty aggressively transforming this team.  I'm sure they'd like a Brendan Wright or Tyson Chandler on the team, but those guys can't be had for nothing. 

i want them to make the knock out move THIS year, while the east can be had.

exactly. his scrub play ALLOWED indiana to stay in that series. you can ignore it all day, but the hawks are a JUMP SHOOTING team. for the last two years, anytime they have gotten into trouble its because their jumpes werent falling. this means that if they can hold the paint down and rebound and block shots, etc. they lose. so, if you GONNA GO WITH A CENTER THAT SPREADS THE FLOOR, he better have a highter shooting percentage than pero. i rather the hawks have some balance, somebody who can hit the boards and REALLY do that dirty work they need. teams have figured atlanta out, which is why they have lost what is it, 3 or 4 of their last six. to beat atlanta, you dont chase them around on defense, you let them shoot the jumpers and defend the paint and work the boards on offense. thats how memphis beat them.