• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want to see as the 4/5 seeds?

bumpyphish1

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Take a look at what's happening to the Warriors tonite in CLE.  The things you can't control (i.e. the refs) matter.  Gotta avoid CLE as long as possible.

There is nothing worse than watching a team lead by Lebron James play well.  He's a horrible winner and his teammates feed off of his bs.  No class at all.  What worse is how his teams gets all the 50/50 calls.  

• Like 1

Chicago still isn't going to be a pushover. They do still have Butler, Pau, and Noah - 3 All-Star level players when fully healthy. Losing Rose definitely hurts them, but they will still be a tough out.

That being said, I'd still prefer them to finish in the 4th spot and face us in round 2 instead of CLE or TOR.  We seem to struggle vs TOR for some reason; or perhaps they have just caught us at the right times this year. Whatever the reason, I'd still rather only have to play one of CLE and TOR, which happens if they play each other in round 2 as the #2 and #3 seeds.

Chicago still isn't going to be a pushover. They do still have Butler, Pau, and Noah - 3 All-Star level players when fully healthy. Losing Rose definitely hurts them, but they will still be a tough out.

That being said, I'd still prefer them to finish in the 4th spot and face us in round 2 instead of CLE or TOR.  We seem to struggle vs TOR for some reason; or perhaps they have just caught us at the right times this year. Whatever the reason, I'd still rather only have to play one of CLE and TOR, which happens if they play each other in round 2 as the #2 and #3 seeds.

And almost as soon as I typed that, it looks like Rose might actually be back before the end of the season. Apparently he had a 10 minute surgery and was very simple. Now has a 4-6 week rehab, which would return him to the court a few weeks after we get Thabo back. That definitely changes things for me.

I'd rather see Toronto in that 4th seed now.

• 2 weeks later...