• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

I'm New Here

benhillboy

I just wandered into this section and saw the Dwight Howard-for-Al thread. I wanted to back away slowly and tear ass, but I braved it so now I'm here. Let's take a second to bask in the glow of what is easily a 2-3 year wide open Championship Window as this improbable Finals-aspirated playoff run gets underway...

Long story short, we need to swap Sap for Kawhi and/ or Jimmy Butler. I know all are FAs, it would have to be sign and trade or something, right? I'm totally ignorant on these things, but the writing is on the wall that Bud prefers more tradition in spite of totally maximizing this roster.

It has been a wonderful symbiotic relationship: Sap helped us get the notoriety and pull, Bud has facilitated his huge upcoming payday with how he's supercharged his game. Sap is proabbly the outlier of The Group I'm realizing (after numerous Supes posts). He's the only player on the team who doesn't view Bud as "his coach" for being his best and/or first NBA tactician, he's likely a Sloan Guy.

Bud ideally wants Al at the 4, Moose and Thabo ready to play 15 minutes every night around December with ground broken on his final project and piece in Edy. That team couldn't lose if it tried.

We are so well set up for the future with good assets, I'm not sure Chicago or San An are with real questions of age and injuries. I'd cut off part of my index toe for a Mirotic steal.

What is the best case scenario to this happening that keeps the team in tact but puts Mack, Scott, Brand, Daye, picks, and Sap's space on the table? Let's assume Danny will hang up on anyone asking about Dennis and Bud will go ballistic if he thinks about letting DeMarre walk.

Edited by benhillboy