• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This may be a positive

DJlaysitup

I'm realizing now that the NBA will never let us into the finals this year.   We'd have to have blow out wins to get us there and those days appear to be gone with this team.  Hopefully we get our mojo back and take this series.   

This too.  The Nets are getting calls over us.  I can only imagine how bad the reffing will be in a series vs the Cavs if we did manage to take an early lead in the series.

• Moderators

I'm realizing now that the NBA will never let us into the finals this year.   We'd have to have blow out wins to get us there and those days appear to be gone with this team.  Hopefully we get our mojo back and take this series.   

Of course the NBA isn't going to let us into the finals. We have to earn it and blowing 12 point leads isn't going to help our cause. The refs don't make shots for us or force Schröder/Teague into driving into no mans land and turning the ball over. The refs doesn't affect Horford's shot nor Sap's shoulder nor Bud's rotations. We just gotta go out there and do the damn thing...

• Like 1