• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Something I have not seen being discussed..

volman

Uh. Questioning a player's heart and effort is pretty much the most hatersesque thing you can say, isn't it?

I dont see anything wrong with questioning a guys effort when it looks like hes sleep walking out there and his back up is out hustling him and outplaying him.

Whatever slump he was in the 1st couple of games he broke it in game 4, lets hope he keeps it up.

• Like 1

I dont see anything wrong with questioning a guys effort when it looks like hes sleep walking out there and his back up is out hustling him and outplaying him.

Whatever slump he was in the 1st couple of games he broke it in game 4, lets hope he keeps it up.

Let's hope. I'm pretty sure he wants to play well even more than we want him to.

• Moderators

Actually, Jeffrey proved the "haters" right when he did precisely as they say he should and succeeded. If he happened to have achieved last night's play while playing the same lackadaisical game that people were complaining about then you could say he proved them wrong,

This.  When people say "he needs to be more aggressive" and then he shows more aggression and has a great game...that isn't proving those people wrong.  Hopefully the rest helped Teague recover but we all know this team won't succeed unless we have aggressive Teague.