• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Millsap! Time is ticking!

JTB

I could care less about his 2 all star appearances....if sap doesn't start to show up in the playoffs there's no way I would consider resigning him unless the deal is for another 9m per year or less!

I haven't lost faith in him but he's not worth 17m per year that many believed he was going to get in the off season even if he does start to play like his normal self.

Regardless of how much you love Millsap and regardless if we win this series vs the cavs somehow...you have to believe that the Hawks are going full force after Marc Gasol. It's not just for rebounds and rim protection, we need somebody that can score at will during the times the team ball offense stops making shots and gasol can do that in OUR offense.

I'm not being negative just starting to face facts! It's hard to make jumpshots in the playoffs! Sap is very savvy and can score in a variety of ways at times but he's not that guy you can just give the ball to and say go...only Teague can do that on this team....I just say go full force and go extremely hard after Marc Gasol and resign DMC.

Marc needs a spurs like offense like ours and shooters around him which we have plenty of. Marc will always get his space to work around the rim cause unlike z Bo our guy Horford can spread the floor all day long.

I like my man sap but this big man tandem only works when he hits his shots most of the time. when he doesn't out all star big man tandem isn't good and the same could be said about Horford but Horford has the size to bang a lot more than Millsap. Sign Marc Gasol and we now have that Big that can score with his back to the basket and that can make remarkable passes for a center.....millsaps future to me depends on this series unfortunately....and normally I'm the optimistic one about our all star bigs but I have to face reality and just speak the truth.

And squawk I'm not hating on Millsap by any means! He's a good player but we need an upgrade if we can get one. I'm a bit shocked though cause I thought that Teague and sap was more important offensively than Teague and Horford.

Marc Gasol would be great on you're offense, sort of a Tim Duncan of the east,

and I agree Milsap is way way overrated he is definitely not an allstar or a max player and he doesn't seem to play hard

Sap may be or may be not a lot of things, but saying he doesn't play hard is assinine.

Sap may be or may be not a lot of things, but saying he doesn't play hard is assinine.

Uh, consider the source, much?  Dude is a HeatCalfs fan.  Having him breakdown Millsap's game is like asking me to breakdown an episode of Real Housewives of ... whatever city.  I'd probably just make it all up.

Now if you ask @Spud2Nique about Real Housewives ...

Ey yo dawg give him a break, he's still salty over this:

But ... no, that can't be right.  He's a Calfs fan ... right?  I mean, I'm sure he's been a Calfs fan since those days ... hasn't he?

yea-k.gif

• Premium Member

Millsap wasn´t his normal self after he was criminally injured, but injuries heal so I expect him to play a bit better. The problem is he is being murdered in the paint and refs are swallowing their whistles. What can he do about it?

Uh, consider the source, much? Dude is a HeatCalfs fan. Having him breakdown Millsap's game is like asking me to breakdown an episode of Real Housewives of ... whatever city. I'd probably just make it all up.

Now if you ask @Spud2Nique about Real Housewives ...

So Nene Leakes is much like Nene Hilario. They both rebound less than they should. You're all caught up!

Marc Gasol would be great on you're offense, sort of a Tim Duncan of the east,

and I agree Milsap is way way overrated he is definitely not an allstar or a max player and he doesn't seem to play hard

Lol Millsap isn't way overrated. He's a very good player! Hawks are just undersized and we need a low post scorer. By the way over the last 2 years Millsap is indeed an all star, my post was about how we can't go any further with the undersized tandem of Horford and Sap....it has nothing to do with millsap skill set....if he was bigger and taller there would be no problem.

But you can't just judge our guy Millsap from one game cause you just started watching him this series.

Millsap wasn´t his normal self after he was criminally injured, but injuries heal so I expect him to play a bit better. The problem is he is being murdered in the paint and refs are swallowing their whistles. What can he do about it?

Well I mean it's not all his fault he can't help his size underneath the goal. Thompson isn't some beast power forward on the offense end but he's a good athelete that can rebound well and has a huge height and size advantage on sap therefore sap can't do anything but get more physical and try to strip him defensively

Offensively sap need to start taking more 3pt shots and bring Thompson from the goal.

All the Hawks play hard almost 100% of the time with maybe the exception of Teague but I don't think he feels good in his case.  He just looks pretty fatigued from a long season but Sap puts it all on the line.  These Hawks aren't quitters ... that is one thing that is for sure. 

I think Millsap is playing hurt. The way that shoulder injury looked, it seems like it's worse than what's being reported. I commend him for his toughness and ATL need to pay him before somebody else will.