• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LeBron's secret Motivation

Diesel

I figured it was the fact that winning this championship with Love AND Irving out would do WONDERS for his legacy (something he cares very much about). I mean think about it, he leaves Miami, makes a super team in Cleveland, that team falls apart, and he STILL manages to get a championship by putting the team on his back. He'd love that kind of story.

He just wants to be able to shove it in Riley's face.

Also, his other secret motivation was to get his wank on live TV.  Mission accomplished if that thread on RealGM is accurate.

He just wants to be able to shove it in Riley's face.

DUDE!!! Keep it clean. Keep Curry's 3 year old daughter out of this. There will be no shoving from Lebron.

DUDE!!! Keep it clean. Keep Curry's 3 year old daughter out of this. There will be no shoving from Lebron.

laugh1.gif   Man, are you ever not high?  I know, it's medicinal right?

laugh1.gif Man, are you ever not high? I know, it's medicinal right?

It's 5:47 am here...no I'm not high...by the way, I used the high thing for you, now you just use it on me. Will you be the creative analyst on my next project? On second thought.....

It's 5:47 am here...no I'm not high...by the way, I used the high thing for you, now you just use it on me. Will you be the creative analyst on my next project? On second thought.....

Ah, you know I get all my material from you.

No, I didn't see LeeBrun's junk.  I saw the thread on it on RealGm.  If all the stories I've read on PED's are correct, it was probably .... well let's not go there.

Ah, you know I get all my material from you.

No, I didn't see LeeBrun's junk. I saw the thread on it on RealGm. If all the stories I've read on PED's are correct, it was probably .... well let's not go there.

Prolly what? Like a tootsie roll? Ya probably...