• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

What's this? Working out PG Jerian Grant?

sturt

NBAdraft.net's comments on Grant's size: "From an athletic, size standpoint alone, Grant screams NBA translation ... At 6’5’’, and a mature 205 pounds, he possesses excellent size for an NBA point guard, and if you peg him into an off guard he still has good positional size ... Jerian’s athletic ability and length allowed him to finish at a truly elite clip for an NCAA guard."

I understand where they're  coming from even though over time I've learned to take NBAdraft.net's scouting reports lightly.

I still prefer Andrew harrison in the second round over Jerian in the first if we were to take a PG. Andrew is 6'6, 213 and has a longer wingspan so everything you could get in Grant's size you can still get in Andrew's and more. 

I like Andrew Harrison's big shot ability during crunch time. I know this past season last game I think he missed it at the end but I have seen over his Kentucky career how he comes up with the big shot. Hawks need someone like that. About Teague I would say he'll be here one more year so will see how Schoeder progresses. It probably means missing out on Winslow and Mario since I think the teams who are in position would take Teague.

I tell you if the Hawks are healthy next year and fail again I wouldn't put up with the band aid approach. Some parts will be moving for sure. Will probably see Sap and DMC back and the rest with some tweaks but get blown out again in the playoffs some people will be moving regardless of position. I was disappointed in Horford's play. I don't know the stats but he disappeared to much vs the Cavs has most of the starters did.  Blame it on injuries this season but next if it happens again no one is untouchable in my opinion. The club is getting older and the window won't be open for long. I wish we could get a young potential star this year in the draft but don't see it if we keep Teague. Guess I should shut up since this is morphing into another tirade when the thread is about Grant working out, sorry guys.