• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The WHOLE Hawks bench for Boogie..........

atlhawks1

Seeing has how Cleveland, Lakers, Spurs and everybody else can FIND ways to go over and beyond the cap...................here is a suggestion for Hawks ownership, who will find a way again NEXT year to say they have no money............trade the WHOLE bench for Boogie......................lol

cousinsdunk.0.0.gif

Edited by atlhawks1

I assure you @atlhawks1 that WHEN the Hawks have bird rights for their own and traded players, they'll go over the cap to re-sign the ones they want to keep. Ressler has told us he will. I know that'll be a happy day for ya. 2016 with Horford, be ready...

I assure you @atlhawks1 that WHEN the Hawks have bird rights for their own and traded players, they'll go over the cap to re-sign the ones they want to keep. Ressler has told us he will. I know that'll be a happy day for ya. 2016 with Horford, be ready...

Thats not my issue. My issue is them not adding BIG TIME free agents to the Hawks........

How far did Knicks get with Melo last year? And the Hawks? How far did Bulls get with Rose last year? And the Hawks? How far did Wiz get with Wall last year? And the Hawks? How far did Heat get with Wade last year? And the Hawks? Thunder and Durant? Pelicans and Davis? Spurs and Duncan? Griz and Gasol? Lakers and Kobe? Blazers and LMA? And the Hawks? A TEAM does not a star make, Bud/Hawks are onto something special and will nab theirs when the right opportunity presents itself...

Edited by hazer

• Admin

How far did Knicks get with Melo last year? And the Hawks? How far did Bulls get with Rose last year? And the Hawks? How far did Wiz get with Wall last year? And the Hawks? How far did Heat get with Wade last year? And the Hawks? Thunder and Durant? Pelicans and Davis? Spurs and Duncan? Griz and Gasol? Lakers and Kobe? Blazers and LMA? And the Hawks? A TEAM does not a star make, Bud/Hawks are onto something special and will nab theirs when the right opportunity presents itself...

Yes, and also its not like Aldridge or Gasol wanted to sign here.  We made best of situation as we resigned our big and also traded for a high bbiq big that will also help us.  

• Like 1

THJr > Jenkins (and picks 15 and 19 too)

Splitter >>>>> Antić

Sap > DMC (could only keep one)

Edy > Brand

Healed Thabo > Broken Thabo

'15 Bazemore > '14 Bazemore (a year to develop under Bud)

Package a deal for a SF like Denver's Chandler, a 14/6 guy who could end up better than DMC in Bud's system, and the 60-win ECF Hawks just improved themselves in nearly every category. With '16-'17 FAcy eyes squarely on Durant, the Hawks 2 straight years in ECFs dangled as bait. Offering a max to Durant first, so they can then go over cap to re-sign Horford of course. Ressler has gone on record saying he's willing to do just that. And that's how you win the chip, Hazer style wink3.gif

Edited by hazer