• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free* Worldwide Shipping on hawksshop.com - Today Only

Rick

The deal of the day is free* worldwide shipping on hawksshop.com, so if you are an International fan (like me) and have avoided purchasing from hawksshop.com because of obscene shipping charges (like me) then this might be your opportunity.

However, note the asterisk I have put next to "free". Well its not free for Australians and it may also be the case for other countries. I called them up after not being able to get the free shipping option (it was charging me $127 for a few shirts and hats), apparently it is only available if USPS has International First Class to your country. So be aware of this if you go ahead and make sure your shipping is free before proceeding.

Here is the link to the deal...

http://www.nba.com/hawks/deal-day-holidays

Good luck!

Cheers

Rick

• Like 1

I'm waiting for two things to happen - best would be simultaniously. Free international shipping and available black (or maybe even red) #17 jersey. But unfortunately there is no Dennis jersey available now (since weeks)

How long do they know about the new jerseys and how unprofessional is it not to have a lot of them after the presentation of even months later....

• Like 1

On December 8, 2015 at 10:56:30 PM, rd79 said:

I'm waiting for two things to happen - best would be simultaniously. Free international shipping and available black (or maybe even red) #17 jersey. But unfortunately there is no Dennis jersey available now (since weeks)

How long do they know about the new jerseys and how unprofessional is it not to have a lot of them after the presentation of even months later....

Don't get the red one...get the black it's pimpier if you will.