• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Combine Measurements 2016

Really like the Prince kid's measurables.  I think the guy from UNC (Jackson) may be a good target as well.  Brogdan smaller than I thought.

7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

any surprises?

Well, nobody has Kawhi oven mitts but I like Jaylen Brown a lot. Unfortunately we would have to get into the top 5 to land him. 

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

YESSSSS!!!! I had a feeling Bud liked him due to his measurements and defense and being a hometown kid but I don't think we can get to pick 5 or 6 in the draft. Damnit!

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

YESSSSS!!!! I had a feeling Bud liked him due to his measurements and defense and being a hometown kid but I don't think we can get to pick 5 or 6 in the draft. Damnit!

Let's hope that Philly gets the Lakers pick.  They are open for business.

The Philadelphia 76ers may look to trade a top-five pick in the draft if they end up also acquiring one from the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Lakers' pick will convey to the 76ers if it falls outside the top-5.

"We'll certainly be open for business," said Bryan Colangelo.

The 76ers also own the 24th and 26th overall picks.

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Let's hope that Philly gets the Lakers pick.  They are open for business.

Dang though the Lakers stand at #2 right now which means 3 teams have to leapfrog them in the lottery for the pick to go to the Sixers...:-(

• Premium Member
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:11 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Nice to know the Hawks have Brown on their radar. I just hope they are ready to do what it takes to get him here. This is a weak Draft but there are some quality players in the Lottery.

32 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Nice to know the Hawks have Brown on their radar. I just hope they are ready to do what it takes to get him here. This is a weak Draft but there are some quality players in the Lottery.

Agreed. I think there could be up to 4-6 future stars and the top 10-12 picks could be very solid. If we are going to make a splash, I say we make a big splash and not just move up to the #10 pick but try and sneak into the top 5 and get a potential star. Why half a$$ it,

This kid plays a lot like Andrew Wiggins to me. He's got long wingspan, he's got crazy athleticism, a high defensive IQ, and is the type of player that can go coast to coast easily. Rebounds really well for a sf as well. He is a very mature kid too that suggests no off the floor issues.

I honestly think that if we can't attract a star, (which we haven't in the past) we need to draft one. This kid is it.  Now I'm just afraid he might go as high as the #3 pick. I would personally take him over Hield for sure. It's such a tease too because he's a local product, feels like he should be ours. 

On May 13, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Spud2Nique said:

Dang though the Lakers stand at #2 right now which means 3 teams have to leapfrog them in the lottery for the pick to go to the Sixers...:-(

Looks like only 2 teams would have to leapfrog the Lakers!!! :-)

Philadelphia could also have the Lakers' pick, depending on the outcome Tuesday night. If it's a top-three selection, Los Angeles keeps the choice. If it lands at No. 4 or No. 5, the choice is conveyed to the 76ers as part of the three-team trade in February 2015 trade that included the Suns sending the pick they acquired from the Lakers to Philadelphia.

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

LA has a 44.2% chance to fall out of the top 3.  It is slightly worse than a coin flip.

That's better than I thought...I thought it was closer to 25-30%....comon any other teamS...leapfrog LA!!! My preference would be the Kings and Pelicans since they are in the west. That way 2 of the top 3 picks will be western teams and Philly gets the Lakers pick. :-)