• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marc Gasol

Any Interest?  I know he came in out of shape this season after signing his big contract and had a season ending foot injury, but...............

If Conley leaves I think Memphis rebuilds and look to trade Marc and Zach.

Teague and Splitter  for Gasol works salary wise (Memphis may be looking for picks as well..  Teague becomes their new starting PG.

For the Hawks, these are our options:

1.  Move Al to PF,  Millsap at SF (I don't like that)

2. Move Al to PF, Millsap off the bench (we need more and consistent scoring from our bench)

3. Let Al walk, keep Millsap - use Al's capspace to fill out remainder of the roster

4. Find a trade for Millsap to fill out the rest of the roster.

1 hour ago, thescout5 said:

Would Gasol fit the Atlanta style offense? If so I am all for it but I see Gasol as more of a low post player.

He's  a great and willing passer and can step out and hit a midrange shot.

Sure would help on the boards. Some how I don't think Teague and Splitter would be enough. I haven't looked at their roster wonder if they would accept Teague and Sap? I'd like to get rid of Splitter's contract but don't think Memphis would accept him since he seems to get injured alot.

1 hour ago, thescout5 said:

I've suggested Horford at power forward but the forum here doesn't seem to like it. I guess if the Hawks got Gasol then Horford is a no sign.

Acquiring Gasol does not mean no to Horford  - at least financially.  We can move the right pieces (Splitter, Teague, Scott) in order to gain the space it's just what Memphis would want.