• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OT: Spur's Mascot retiring

Thomas

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15629805/the-san-antonio-coyote-calls-career 

The guy is retiring at forty five and his injury history sounds like a MMA fighter. He still loves it but it is to the point he's having a hard time tying his shoes. Great comments about players, Mark Cuban, etc... Here's wishing our guy Harry a long, fun and healthy career.   

This is one of those rare times where Lowe doesn't write like a pretentious grad student and gives you a fun story about the minutia of the NBA. I like these much more than his think pieces on Tobias Harris or the evolution of small ball.

Also, BRING BACK SKYHAWK!!!

17 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

This is one of those rare times where Lowe doesn't write like a pretentious grad student and gives you a fun story about the minutia of the NBA. I like these much more than his think pieces on Tobias Harris or the evolution of small ball.

Also, BRING BACK SKYHAWK!!!

You're overthinking it Heffernan, just enjoy it.

Thinking about the Spur's guy using the term athlete. He was good enough at waterskiing to earn a living in different locations. These mascots are pretty serious at athletic maneuvers that are really risky. There was a video on roku somewhere about the Bucks mascot Bango and what he went through, injuries included. Actually it was about a few different mascots. I would have never tried any of those tricks. I like to avoid the ER.