• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am getting the notion that the Hawks won't keep the 21stpick

Blunt91

All the news articles about the Hawk's workout over the past few weeks have been about guys who are considered 2ndround picks or even summer league invites.  the latest two articles on the AJC or about the Hawks working on UNC & Georgia Tech guards.  Tech does not have anyone that I know of who is considered to be 1st round talent.  Also it looks as if the Hawks are  looking at maybe getting a point guard as well, by whom they are bringing in.  Do you agree?

1 of the two second round picks will likely be stashed overseas.  I would be glad if the Hawks drafted both 2nd rounders with the intent on keeping them both on next season's team.

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

1 of the two second round picks will likely be stashed overseas.  I would be glad if the Hawks drafted both 2nd rounders with the intent on keeping them both on next season's team.

We already had 2 non-contributing projects this past season.  I don't want too many of them.  If we hit on impact guys then I'm on board.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

2nd rounders are usually projects who don't get a ton of player time.  We don't need more of them.  We need impact players on the bench.