• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's get real about Trades Wishes for the Draft.

Diesel

• Premium Member

There's only 2 teams in the Lottery that will trade for Sap.

1.  Boston. 

2.  Toronto 

These two teams would feel the need to trade for Sap because they are close.  They know that Sap can make them better contenders and at the end of the day, he may reup with them when he opts out. 

There's only 2 teams in the Lottery that will trade for Teague. 

1.  New Orleans. 

2.  Utah

New Orleans will trade for Teague because they need a PG.   However, I doubt that they would give up their lottery pick for Teague.

Utah would trade their Lottery pick for Teague because of the relationship between Teague and Snyder. 

There are several lottery teams that will give up their Lottery pick for Dennis:

1.  Los Angeles (if they trade DeAngelo for a lottery pick). 

2.  New Orleans.  

3.  Denver

4.  Sacramento

5.  Milwaukee

6.  Utah

7.  Chicago (if they trade Rose) 

Here's the deal.   Everybody that would take Teague, would take Dennis.  Everybody who wants a Point Guard would take Dennis.  Dennis contract and Teague's contract gives Dennis more value than Teague. 

14 minutes ago, Hawk88 said:

Idea,

I thought Sacramento needs a PG.

If Jaylen Brown is available at #8 we send Teague and #21 for the #8 pick and take Brown.

They do - I don't think they bring Rondo back and Collison has domestic violence charges pending.

Their owner is desperate to make the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So that's Boston, Minny and Denver.

I'm very interested in picks 

4 ( Suns)

5 (wolves)

6 (Pels)

7 (Nuggs)

8 (Kings)

I think they are all in play. This draft is 8    really good players deep imo (Simmons,Ingram, Murray, Bender, Chriss, Brown, Hield, Dunn). Picks 1 and 2 are out of reach for us and there is NO way Philly or the Lakers will trade either pick. I do not want to deal with Ainge and #3 just because it's the Celtics and I'm not interested in dealing with that mental midget Danny Ainge. 

If we got one of those picks, my preference in order is:

1. Brown

2. Hield

3. Murray

I think those 3 guys will be stars in the league within a short period of time. It's time to make a play in the draft for us. Let's try and get one of those 3 for the love of God.

1 hour ago, Hawk88 said:

Idea,

I thought Sacramento needs a PG.

If Jaylen Brown is available at #8 we send Teague and #21 for the #8 pick and take Brown.

If that is the base of the trade then it works for both teams. Not too sure we can get any more value from a trade of Jeff. Brown's game (including his D) with our coaches working with him we could see him on the floor pretty quickly playing major minutes.