• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rose Garden

HawkItus

Seems like all teams like Robin Lopez except for the teams that have him on their roster. I think of him as that all out hustle backup center. Guessing quality starter minutes are more than he can give consistently. Still like him for power rotation hustle minutes.  

On 6/23/2016 at 11:28 PM, capstone21 said:

Rose / Melo on the same team ... Both want he ball ... Both think they are still good ... Another crappy season for Knicks

Yea, but it's not the worst team ever.  The Knicks did improve overall.  I do wonder how good Rose will be at running the triangle though.  While Rose has always been an amazing athletic talent, he has never been very cerebral.

29 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Yea, but it's not the worst team ever.  The Knicks did improve overall.  I do wonder how good Rose will be at running the triangle though.  While Rose has always been an amazing athletic talent, he has never been very cerebral.

Believe the Knick's fans might feel differently by the allstar break. If they can keep Rose on the floor the whole season that in itself will be impressive. Its weird though because Phil has always relied on the SG being the bigger focus than the PG. A competent PG with a three point shot is all he required before offensively. Rose is definitely more one on one and has no three point consistency. 

• Admin
41 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

The triangle is dated and one of the faults of Phil Jackson is forcing that offense on that team.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

The triangle is dated and one of the faults of Phil Jackson is forcing that offense on that team.  

Agreed. I want to add that being a UGA fan it is like pulling a tooth watching Mark Fox ram this triangle stuff down a bunch of teenager's throats. By the last five minutes of any game he starts running normal offensive sets that can actually work in the SEC. That situation in Athens feels like what has happened in the NBA to some extent. Other coaches have been prepping for the triangle a good while now and can defend it against non HOF players no doubt. The bird is cooked.