• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta vs. Boston...

Diesel

• Premium Member

He does help them on defense and offense. But he doesn't dominate in any specific area that can help them get over the top aside from the mid range.

Also they should be a worse rebounding team since they lost Evan Turners 5 and Jared Sullingers 8.3 (in 23 minutes).

And we should be top 2 in rebounding by adding Dwight Howard and since OKC should have a big dropoff in that department.

Looking forward to a better transition offense on our side this year and more Kyle Korver fast break threes. 

Last year - 42.1   

Projection this year - (Minus Horford plus Howard) - 48.5

That's a huge jump and there's other factors besides personnel, but we should see number close to this.

11 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm a big fan of Bradley but like you said he's 3&D.  So the only time he's torching anyone is if he's hot from 3.   We can defend that (hopefully).   I may be wrong but i don't see him sinking circus 3s like JR.   

Yeah, it just concerns me seeing Korver lit up by the Afflalo's, JR's, etc.

On 9/29/2016 at 11:33 AM, Spud2Nique said:

We r gonna murder Boston on hate alone. If I have this much animosity towards Horford and the Celts for the last 30 years, you gotta figure some players might feel the same lol

Al's departure just gives me that same kinda hate feeling I have towards Danny Manning. I guess it is going to be everlasting towards Al because it certainly is that way towards Manning for me. The unforgiven.

• Like 1